Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys. like i said i'm new to the board, but i'm glad to have found such a cool forum. the one thing i havn't seen yet is a "for sale/wanted" forum on the board. am i just blind or is there not one on here? i am asking because i am looking for some used parts. i need to put some more track under my sled. if anyone has a 1.5"x136" track that will fit on my mxz, let me know. thanks guys.

dave m

93 mxz chassis w/97 440cc LC.
old tunda w/377cc

·
Registered
874 Posts
Hi Dave, welcome to SF! As for the forum your looking for, I haven't seen one either. I'm going to post a FOR SALE topic in the General discussion board.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Revision 2, fixed spelling:

Hey Dave, welcome. If you scroll over the word "Fanatics" at the top of the page, you will see a link to the classified section.

Again, welcome.

/snofan/../images/users/baero/eyes2.gif

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks baero. i did happen to run accross that classified section after i made this post. mabey a moderator or someone should make a more visable link to that section. it seems like i'm not the only one that had trouble finding it. anyhow, thanks for the warm welcome guys. can't wait to see some of your pics and stories of the up-coming season, as well as sharing some of my own.

dave m

93 mxz chassis w/97 440cc LC.
old tunda w/377cc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts