Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed on. This winter has been a downer here in northern MN.:( But on the bright side we received about 4 inches of new snow last night and snow is in the forcast all week.... Maybe it is not to late yet!!!!:)

I think its Snowing!!
1999 Polaris XCR 440

·
Registered
975 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bigfish.Glad to hear that Minn. getting some snow. We've been getting it here like 10 inches at a time and then by the time I'm done work...it's melted. That's it! My sled's for sale!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Hay! Welcome to the forum! I live in Northern MN. We got about a half an inch or less of snow last night. Just enought to kinda cover up the dirty ground. There is more in the forcast. I hope it snows big!

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I just discovered this on Yahoo

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20020304/us/snowstorm.html

There may be hope yet.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Welcome aboard Bigfish! Hang in there. Your snow day will come.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
well...the weatherman is tellin me might have a storm on friday or saturday...well....do the math for how well the predict for this year. a 50% chance of snow means a 2% chance of a slight dusting, a 100% chance means a 10% chance of getting a couple of inches. why dont they just change their ways and tell us what it is doing right now outside of there building,t hey cant predict worth shit....

welcome to the forum Bigfish. hope to see many new posts from u, maybe u can catch up to intendedacceleration and sleddog in posts, that would be cool

Ready to Ride...NEED SNOW!!!!!!...if you have snow, i hate you...

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy:

a 50% chance of snow means a 2% chance of a slight dusting, a 100% chance means a 10% chance of getting a couple of inches.

Ready to Ride...NEED SNOW!!!!!!...if you have snow, i hate you...[/quote]

No,no no no no. You've got it all wrong. When they predict a 90% chance of snow you get a dusting, when they predict a blizzard you get sunshine and when you see the magical 30% get your sled ready cause that is when it flies. Believe me. Earlier this winter they said a blizzard is blowing into the region and it was about +4 celsius and sunny. Then later that week it said 30% chance of light snow and we got like 4 inches. Go figure.

It's not how fast you go, but how much fun you are having.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
well i figure that no matter what they say its not gonna snow at all...thats what it seems like, but i guess in october they didnt really say anything for snow and we got more snow in one shot in october than we have got the rest of the year put together....that sux...we got none now

Ready to Ride...NEED SNOW!!!!!!...if you have snow, i hate you...

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
When the forecast calls for a chance of snow i just put on my swimming trunks and head to beach because it usually means sunny and hot! This might have actually worked a few months ago when the lakes where still open! LOL.

Let it snow!
98' XCR 440 SP

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey BigFish welcome and sorry to hear about your problem!!! Ill do the snow dance for you cause there is more than enough to share here in Canada!!!!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by intensity:

Hey BigFish welcome and sorry to hear about your problem!!! Ill do the snow dance for you cause there is more than enough to share here in Canada!!!!

[/quote]

???

I'm in Canada, and it's all dirt here.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone. The sun came out today and melted the 4 inches of fluff we had, I guess I will have to hold out for that storm the weatherman is talking about this weekend.

I think its Snowing!!
1999 Polaris XCR 440

1 - 14 of 14 Posts