Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks..I'm new here and I love to go snowmobiling. I used to own a 1991 Yamaha Exciter II. I sold it thinking it needed alot of work and I needed money...found out my old sled was an easy fix. I took it to a shop and they dont know what was wrong with it. Right now I'm looking around for a polaris between 440 to 600 cc.

my wife have a 1997 Yamaha vmax and she had it for 7 years this coming fall. Ad its still running really strong.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys...when i was going though some of the threads here. There was alot of things i didnt know about the sleds (natch, start er up and ride is all i know lol)..When i buy myself a new used old "frump it" sled I'll know what to expect or what it may need for future reference.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome dude. I have been on sf for 2 years now and this is the only place to go for info or simply sharing your stories. I love this site . Great choice friend

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
welcome....make yourself at home.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Greetings..

Yer turn to buy the beer, and don't forget to shut off the lights when you leave. [thumb]

·
Registered
718 Posts
Welcome to the site. you'll receive alot of help from this site. i've been a member for five years now. learned alot about snowmachines since then. good luck finding a new ride!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Greetings..

Yer turn to buy the beer, and don't forget to shut off the lights when you leave. [thumb]
Beer? did someone say beer? I'll take one or twelve.... Welcome to the greatest sledding site on the web.......

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
readytoride said:
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Greetings..

Beer? did someone say beer? I'll take one or twelve.... Welcome to the greatest sledding site on the web.......
If they are free I'll take a 30 ;)

Welcome, great site, great people.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Ya welcome to the site! I just joined a few weeks ago and have already received a lot of help from the guys on here!

If youre lookin for a sled any polaris XC 500-600 are great sleds and pretty easy to work on. there are a ton on craigslist if youre lookin!

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys! I've been looking around in kijiji. I've seen a few sleds i like just dont have the money right now and timing isn't great...maybe i'll have better luck next fall/winter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts