Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmm, searched google tonight and I found this site. http://www.hardcoresledder.com/ I didn't even know it existed till I found it tonight. Anyone else visit there?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I used to visit it quite frequently until he bought his new Firecat last year. Since then, there has been very little posted in regards to Polaris info.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yea as Pro Xate said the Guy used to be a polaris nut and have a small site. He got a firecat last fall and expanded the site with new forums last winter. Since then the site has reallt taken off and there is alot of Firecat owners there. I had for gotten about the site till a couple months ago and then refound it. I visit there sometimes but there is to much arctic cat stuff there for me .

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
yeah, i was there alot before he got is f7... He was an avid poster at rec.sport.snowmibiles...

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I've been following Rob's sites for about 4 years now. He's still got a great set of tips on Polaris edge sleds 01 and 02 600 xc sp and 700 xc sp. I still go the the polaris group there daily to see what's up.

·
Registered
266 Posts
O.k. I admit it I've been whorin' around. They have allot of Cat info over there. But I'll never forget that TUSF popped my Posting cherry.[:p]

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Yup, I really like the How-To's they have on the Polaris sleds over there. The forums are pretty nice, but obviously cat biased.

·
Registered
314 Posts
any guy that has done 10000 miles in a season on a Polaris is welcomed by me. I've used a few of his guides (good pics)on my XC

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Kind of funny site, went there a couple years ago after buying my XC. There was lots of good info on those sleds, and never noticed forums then. Now is like the total opposite, seems kind of brand biased towards ski-doo and AC....which is fine if that's what your into, but like a total 180 from the last time I was there.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Rob doesn't seem to do anything halfassed. His polaris days seem to be over. He was a diehard Polaris fanatic for years. Maybe 10 years straight. He went over to AC for the F7 and created the site to manage all of the chat that was generated when AC came out with a rocket propelled problem child. Premature release[;)]. He's a good resource and will help anyone out with poo or Firecat issues. I think his site is good to excellent in content. This site is excellent.[:p]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts