Discussion Starter #1
WHERE IS IT?

went grass racing today... first ride with it [:D]
Can't find the high beam and low beam switch

Were is it?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Yup, push ahead on the break lever. You'd be surprised how many people can't find the hi-low switch.

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Yup. Drove a F7 last year and the headlights kept flicking on me. Im ride with my hand always touching the brake. Dont know why they put it like that.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Monsterjay I take it your M has a hi-low switch. I figured all the cats would be like that.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I wonder why they did that. That sounds kind of stupid.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
its easy to use ont the trail and it weighs practically nothing to do it that way

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Yeah come on now how much weight did that save, 3-4 oz. I always thought it was kind of cool though.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I guess I have never seen it before. So, I shouldnt be saying its kind of stupid

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
i like it! Your right 3-4oz is not alot but if you save 3-4oz. in a bunch of diffrent ares it becomes pounds. Pro teams trim every nut and bolt, shave spindles, cut holes in the running boards etc. all to save just a couple oz.s here and there. And what other high performance trail sled is as light as an f7 these days not many!??

·
Registered
80 Posts
yea, i love that design, i have it on my f5, ive never flicked it accidentaly though. and ill also add from my 97zr440 to the 03f5 the lights are soo much brighter, and cover the trail and then some.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol, thanks guys

1 - 13 of 13 Posts