Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the highest you have gone with risers. I am looking to put this [attachment=52493]

with a stock 4" polaris pro x riser. On a 01 xc 600 x.

Attachments

·
Registered
586 Posts
i have that with a 6" .... same sled 01 xcsp 600 ... let me know if ya want some pics

·
Registered
161 Posts
I got that same adapter on my xc 440. I got a 2 inch block so it gives me a total of 3 1/4 inchs. Very nice setup.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Here is my bar setup: Powermadd 4inchpivot block style, powermadd pivot adapter.<thats 1/4 inch rise or something like that. then I bought some fly bars this summer they add probley a 2in rise so i have like a 7 1/4 inch rise total.

Here's a pic:

[attachment=52552]

P.S If you have any questions for me just ask. I hope this helps. [^]

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have a 2" pivot and a 6" bar riser. I love it for standing up when I am riding off trail, But when I am seated it is like having ape hangers on my motorcycle. It really matters how tall you are and what your riding style is. If you trail, 3" to 4" of rise maybe good enough. Deep snow riding 6" or higher.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I got a round 8.5" on my RMK, 4.5 riser and 4" bars plus my post is a little taller so its probably like 9"!!

DW

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is for octane's 01'. We are going to get the throttle extension also. I am hoping that we don't have to get a longer brake line.

[attachment=28086]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Was it necessary to post that insulting pic?? LOL!

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry, that is all he has. I think of a yamaha guy riding a good sled.
He did buy a new rippper coat from hatwigs on saturday. Going to use the old suit with the bike when it's cold out. What can ya do, he's family....

It is sad to say but yamaha has a better design team for their clothes. They are warmer also.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
^^^^^^^ Yeah or course Yamaha's clothing is warmer......They are designed by the Japanese. How many Japanese do you see that have a little extra meat on them to keep them warm?? [:D]

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lots if ya follow sumo wrestilng....LOL

·
Registered
482 Posts
I just put a 2" straight block riser on my XCR, it fits perfectly and it sure makes for a more comfortable ride! 20 bucks well spent!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
ive got a 4 inch rise with about 3 inches on my bars.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
i got a 2" on my 600 but it hink i am going to move that to the 440 and get a 3" for the 600, im a short guy though, i rode a sled with a 6" riser and felt like a midget lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a 2000 SKS 700 with a 2" riser. I would like to go more (maybe 2" or 3" more) but I am worried about the brake, throttle, and electrical lines. Will they need to be lengthened or will I have to remove the rubber cover over the center of the bar. In other words, how much rise can I get with the factory lines.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts