Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was watchin the x games and hillcross, and i think i found my calling. ok, so in theory i found it. it was the same last year too. i just love hillcross, and given the choice to try either that or snocross, i think i'd have to go with the hill- just looks so fun!

When in doubt- Throttle out!

'99 XC SP 500

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Last year many people thought that it would be fun to try landing skis first in hill cross. One race there were 2 people one after the other that landed skis first. I think it would be cool to try but not a career for me.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes...

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
I just want to make a career wrenching on those sleds. Not the greatest but it is a living. Besides I am sure I would get to take a rip on them every once and a while. Adn get inside tips for working my own sleds.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I was going to try my hand at snowcross next year in the sport class, but with not being able to ride at all this year I think I may have to rethink that plan.

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Yeah unless it is a late season race, then if you have snow you'll get some practice in before.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes...

·
Registered
586 Posts
mmmm, snow...

Dude, don't freak out.

·
Registered
75 Posts
snocross or hillcross there both wicked. i personally like snocross better just because there is more technicality and i find it makes for better racing

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I would love to race hillcross over snowcross

1 - 9 of 9 Posts