Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the looks of it, will be trying them out tomorrow and see if I will like this!

EDIT: whew it works, had to transfer pics from camera to hard drive to make it to work for whatever reason is!

[attachment=59448]

[attachment=59449]

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,097 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, and I just realized if you look at the right side of the picture, Iridium plugs came too so I probably will put them in tomorrow, and hopefully it will work! they better be for $10.50 each plug [:D]

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Nice helmet. I've had an HJC full face with winter shield for years. This year I finally bought a MX style to try. I never really had a problem with the full face, but I'm curious to see if I like the MX better.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Looks pretty sweet.

·
Registered
128 Posts
helmet looks good i got one just like it, the mx style i have never tried it but two of my friends have them and the goggles fog up all the time they have to stop all day long to wipe them off.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have the same helmet but in Black and Silver. I love this helmet. Zero fogging and kept me super warm this past weekend with temperatures hitting -40 with windchill. I also bought the smoke colored shield to go with it. Slightly tinted but not too much. You definitely won't be dissapointed.

[attachment=59499]
[attachment=59500]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
yes it is a motorcycle helmet. it only comes with the summer sheild.but the dealer i got it at snowmobile converted it for me for free. that was changing the lens to the winter one and throwing in the breathe deflector

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
HJC helmets always have sweet graphics. Yours looks great.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Nice helmet. I'm no longer a fan of full face. There just to heavy and bulky. Good for highspeed, and if you like putting on 300 miles a day. Just not me.

·
Premium Member
15,519 Posts
Originally posted by Bobinwi
[br]yes it is a motorcycle helmet. it only comes with the summer sheild.but the dealer i got it at snowmobile converted it for me for free. that was changing the lens to the winter one and throwing in the breathe deflector
I didn't know you could get that for the CL15.. cool

I remember a post on her awhile back where a guy was looking to convert his and nobody had a good response.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Originally posted by arcticcatmatt
[br]
Originally posted by Bobinwi
[br]yes it is a motorcycle helmet. it only comes with the summer sheild.but the dealer i got it at snowmobile converted it for me for free. that was changing the lens to the winter one and throwing in the breathe deflector
I didn't know you could get that for the CL15.. cool

I remember a post on her awhile back where a guy was looking to convert his and nobody had a good response.
I see that www.denniskirk.com has the parts to make the conversion from the HJC motorcycle helmet to snowmobile use.

I think the only differance between the two models (CL-15 and CL-15 SN) is that the snowmobile version includes a double layer shield, a breath deflector, and chin curtain. I see they also have available the heated shield for the CL-15 for about $85.00 on page 26 of their catalog.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
looks pretty sweet

1 - 18 of 18 Posts