1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys seen this?

Click here

I'm speechless.

Now that has to earn some bragging rights.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm working for me. It should spawn your mpeg player. What happens when you click it?

Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Yes I have seen that....I have that on DVD, it's off the SledNex 4 movie..... the most amazing part was that was a stock SKi-Doo 700 long track too!! now that's amazing!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've never seen any extreme sled videos yet so that kind of blew me away. Sorry guys, I'll catch up.

Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
586 Posts
Kids, don't try that at home!!!

Beware of landowners wielding snowshovels!

·
Registered
322 Posts
i haven't seen it yet.

So some guy breaks his leg? i know how that feels, two years ago, when i was only 12, i slid into a fence right off of a icy road and broke my femur in the middle. long slow healing process. i wouldn't wish that on anyone.

plus it makes everyone think you suck at ridin, when in reality, they don't know how to start a sled. plus, i ride hard for a 14 yr old, so they can't talk.

I may be young, but I ain't dumb!!!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Yeah some guy tries to jump a cabin and he doesn't get enough speed and hits the frontside of his landing ramp......just about snapped his leg in half! It was horrible! The sled was messed up too!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Wow i hate dial up internet it took like 10 minutes to download that...but is still pretty cool once it worked

Tree's don't make the greatest brakes... On second thought neither do hydropoles"

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Yeah I've seen that on a snowboarding movie, the sad part the guy (Jim Rippey) that busted that doesn't even ride that much and he's a pro snowboarder. What up with that?

·
Registered
71 Posts
practice~ Ill go to the funeral!
A few years back a kid a grew up with smashed his friends indy into a tree!
It severed his spine! He has been in a wheel chair ever since! He grew up on sleds! Rode sinse he was 10, now he's screwed!
The police even went to the hospital to give him his citations- Speeding, reckless sleding and DWI!
be carefull out there

91 polaris indy 650 RXL EFI

1 - 20 of 27 Posts