Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Been a while since I posted last on here, been a hectic off season. Anyway, I'll be arriving in Lanse this coming Sat and staying right through New Years. If anyone is up in the area and wants to ride with us, your more then welcome. Would also like to ride with someone that knows the area, that can lead us off trail for some adventures also. I don't know how many of my friends will show up until they get there, but it will be a small group, 4-8 max.....

Heres to a great winter, and remember, know your limitations, save the alcohol for when your off the trail for the day, and ride safe. Its not worth losing your life or taking someone elses.............

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Ill be up in Big bay from the 28th - 1st. I start in Big bay and ride to lanse. Maybe ill see ya on the trails. Theres lots of good places to get off the trail on that trail.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Arcticthundermi said:
Hi All,

Been a while since I posted last on here, been a hectic off season. Anyway, I'll be arriving in Lanse this coming Sat and staying right through New Years. If anyone is up in the area and wants to ride with us, your more then welcome. Would also like to ride with someone that knows the area, that can lead us off trail for some adventures also. I don't know how many of my friends will show up until they get there, but it will be a small group, 4-8 max.....

Heres to a great winter, and remember, know your limitations, save the alcohol for when your off the trail for the day, and ride safe. Its not worth losing your life or taking someone elses.............
Hey I gotta find some snow. Westland Mi doesn't have any now. My wife and I took the kids on a 1600 mile expedition to buy a couple of sleds (polaris 1993 650 xlt and 1991 500 indy trail) with trailer, helmets, and fiberglass kiddy trailer. We drove from Westland Mi to Duluth MN though an absolute blizzard of beautiful snow only to get home to mud and 50 degree days. Thinking of going up to Grayling this weekend for our first trip together.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Lanse and bigbay just got hit with some fresh snow 8inches last time i checked

·
Registered
278 Posts
Man, I wish I was up ther with you! I love that area, been going to Big Bay to the family cabin all my life. Never been there in winter though[:(]. Maybe later this season, I hope.
Stay safe and enjoy!
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts