Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought one of these for my T-Cat has anyone had any experiece with these?
I had a veriflow and burned up the PTO piston when I dropped into a cold hole riding.

I am pretty sure this should solve the problem.

Any comments?

Member #2 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I have plenty of experience with the tempa flow, which is an awsome system. I already got the atacc on order, since this is it's first year experience for anyone is limited at that. I would expect this product to be WAY better than any of Holtzman's previous systems, the only thing I know for sure is, jet for the coldest and lowest elevations you ride and it should do the rest!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just picked up the ATACC system myself for my 800 RMK. It should solve all your problems as Alaskangold stated. It is basicly the tempa-Flow with an altitude compinsator. The Tempa-Flow works flawlessly so I have high hopes for this setup but like you I will have to wait and see how it does. I run an EGT so I will be able to keep an eye on it to make sure it is working properly.

Regards,
Nathan

Alaska The Great Land!!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After using it for a while, I really like this addition to my sled.

Runs great in all conditions. From -20 at Eureka to 35 at Lost Lake. Perfect plug color and piston wash.

Can't say enough about how well this works

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Would you recommend it to any of us "flat-landers"?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Still waiting to get mine damn-it!!! As far as flat-landers, the only way you would need one is if you change altitude enough to warrent changing or bringing jets with you on rides. If you go through alot of temp changes then a tempa-flow would be a better suit. What kind of changes do you go through tipicaly?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I would recomend it, I Love it. we installed the "atacc" from holtzman on a 98 yamaha 700sx triple last year. It works so good we bought two more this year. No more changing jets. I Love it.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
yo donhoe, this post is almost a year old dude. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts