Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[8D]I was up at lukes shop. he just finished putting a trail sled back together that he did a port and polish job, all he did was set the top of the ports to factory specs, clean up the transfers a little bit. that little engine sounded so crisp, and snappy. I thought my sled had a pretty good response, but untill i heard that thing now i can hear the blubber in the stock sleds. I am going to learn this stuff so i can do it to my future trail sleds!!!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
When you learn how to let me know. I wanna do it to. My lasy sled cost me 600 to have it done.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he only charges 125 per jug, When I learn it, I already started, I would charge the same. i have three sleds lines up for this summer to try it on.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Poor guys i can get that done for 40$ canadien by a licensed machinist. My girlfriends dad also knows how to do it.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Any chance that I can get a phone number or email for lukes shop, or some one in Canada. I can't find anyone with in 250 miles to do it for less than $275 a jug and then if you want your crank case done its another $250. I could ship them to Canada a save alot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts