Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did Everything to my 1980 moto-ski ultrasonic 440 i put a new fuel pump gasket in it b/c it leaked very bad so after i put it on i put a gallon of gas in it and primed it and after a cou[le of pulls and one backfire that scared the bo jangles out of me it even pulled one pipe off the header so i put it on and some more pulls it finnaly ran nobody had rode this machine yet and everybody that has a blizzard said their scary as >>>>. I flored it and it took offf so fast i almost crapted my pants lol all I ever rode is my 72 doo olympique 300. And this was scary i thought i could handle b/c everybody said their scary and i was like what baby's so i guess im a baby lol b/c i was scared lol ill put some pics of what it did when i flored it lol ripped the lawn right up[:D]lol

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YAH SHURE WE DONT HAVE THE INTERNET AT MY HOUSE IM AT MY COOUSINS MY HOUSE IS LIKE 20 MILES AWAY AND MY COMPUTE HAS ALL THE GOOD PICS SO I TALK TO MY CUZ ON AOL AND SEND HIM PICS OF MY PROGRESS ON IT SO HERE A PIC OF IT ILL PUT A PIC WHEN I FLORED IT IF I CAN FIND IT THANKS[:D][attachment=53210][8D][8D]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
no snow go figure

sled looks good though, and less lawn to mow[:D]

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
thoes ultrasonics were very fast. my dad and i had one a few years back and were wanting to restore it. needless to say that never happened because of money problems.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Back in the day those puppies put out 95hp.... the older sno-pro blizzards were up to 104hp at thier peak in the '70s. Only bad thing is they did blow up a lot... and parts are getting very hard to find. I restored 2 Blizzard 9500+'s and one Moto-Ski Ultra Sonic in my time.... would love to do another.... they were a very fast sled even by todays standards... but they ride like a lumber wagon.
Nice sled!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
sick sled

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
CooCooCooooo!!!!![:0]
I sense some Serious RedNecking Going on There![:D].
Seriously Dude I have a Pretty Good 1980 Blizzard 7500 Seat, that almost look's like it Belong's there.
$20 +shipping and it's You'rs I can send pic's, if you P.M. Me.
Rick (Tequila's Talking Tonight[;)])

·
Registered
764 Posts
are the ultra sonics liquid too?, I had a supersonic for awhile, it was a 340 Liquid, twin pipes, moved pretty good, dont know much about the ultras

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes the ultrasonic's were liquid cooled the ultrasonic's have racing motor's in them and make it the fastest production moto ski ever built the thing is fast and so sweet super sonic's were sweet too[:D][:D][8D]

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I would never guess looking at it that it had so much power and speed!?!?!?!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts