Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what happend to spring? i went from sledding to field work and fixing. didnt have any time for a couple weeks of mudding with the four wheelers. i parked the sled for the summer and started fixing the neighbors tractors but i wont even get to finish them and fix my own before planting it is drying so fast. wont complain though last year we got three weeks behind and lost first crop haylage to the rain.

nothing goes like three holes!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
it is blazing hot in my room. Mine happens to be the hottest room in the house and because the rest of the room is comfortable they won't turn on the air conditioning :(. Me thinks I should put the air conditioner I had sitting in here last you in the window and use it!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
on my rc car gas engine thermometer which is accurate withing 1/2 a degree it hit 88 degrees here today i dont mind it too much but i hate it hot in my house

bobby

My wife said its me or my sleds... Im sure gonna miss her

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Whoa, i heard it hit 91 degrees here in the Twin Cities area.
Too hot already........ Man, 3 weeks ago i was snowmobiling everywhere. There is still ice on the bigger lakes yet. Yeah, where did spring go?! Luckily, down here in the basement, i'm sitting in 64 degrees. Feels nice.

11:00 pm, and it STILL 85 outside! Time to pull out the summer clothes............gotta find my shorts and sandals.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Its not that hot here in Maine yet, but its heading this way. We're suppose to get it starting tonight and tomorrow, they're saying its suppose to be in the low 80's. Ice is out of all of the lake around here, went out last week.....way early too. Things are drying up fast!

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by MegaMan:
Whoa, i heard it hit 91 degrees here in the Twin Cities area.
Too hot already........ Man, 3 weeks ago i was snowmobiling everywhere. There is still ice on the bigger lakes yet. Yeah, where did spring go?! Luckily, down here in the basement, i'm sitting in 64 degrees. Feels nice.

11:00 pm, and it STILL 85 outside! Time to pull out the summer clothes............gotta find my shorts and sandals.

[/quote]

sure was nice wasn't it? today was good to. Shorts, sandals, and a beater were the attire of today! Went and recovered my lifejackets and tube and tow rope from my buddies house. Heard the ice is off minnetonka now. I got wetsuits, as long as the air is warm!!!

On another note, i got a sony cybershot 3.3mp digital camera for a few days, to see if I want to buy it. It's AWESOME. Here is a sample shot from in my bedroom(http://ripperd2.dhs.org/ftp/admins/camexample.jpg)

-Dean

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
102 and still 6 feet of snow? am i losing it? did i read that right? and where is walla walla? it has been in the 75+range here in the past few days. in swny

1992 arctic cat jag deluxe
1996 ZRT 600

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Ripperd2, whoa that's one HUGE pic! Looks like a nice camera.

·
Registered
79 Posts

I can't beleave it!!! 8'' high hay fields and its frickin snowing and 33 Degrees out!!! it sucks. 95-33?? what's up with that!! must be wisconsin weather.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
nope weather has been funky last 2 weeks. 2 weekends ago the Micro Sprints at the track my cousin races at couldn't run because the clay track was frozen and the four wheelers and people that have to pop start them couldn't get traction. THen we got the 90 degree weather then last night we went racing and it was somewhere in the neighborhood of upper 30s. Beats the heck out of me too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts