Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
0ct 1st 2003 at 2:30pm and its friggin snowin!!!!i cant believe it! by the way i am in appleton Wi and i havent seen snow in this state before december in the past 4 or 5 years hopefully this is a good sign for things to come!

·
Registered
187 Posts
THU PM
2 OCT FRI
3 OCT SAT
4 OCT SUN
5 OCT MON
6 OCT TUE
7 OCT

HIGH 16°C 20°C 21°C 20°C 22°C 22°C
LOW - 1°C 2°C 2°C 8°C 8°C

easieast way to convert to F is double the temp and add 30,.. close enuff,....

Damn,.. no early rides for Albertans,.. wish we were gettin some o' that fluffy stuff

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
damn bob...I thought I was seeing things this afternoon. Snow??? nawww couldn....holy hell it is!! [:)] wasn't much, but still.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i actually saw snow flakes last week, for bout 2 minutes...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Check out these web cams in upper Michigan I guess the yhad enough snow today, that the plow trucks were out on the highway!
http://bpla.com/WEB_CAM_INDEX.html

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Wow! I can't believe how fast it is getting cold and how soon we are seeing snow. I hope this early snow is a sign of good and not a sign of bad.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I wish we would get some flurries at least here..

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Its supposed to get into the mid 30's tonight, i guess the record for earliest snow here was october 10'th 1979, we have 8 more days to break it, hopefully.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
We had snow oct 3&4th 2 yrs ago that nicely covered the ground..thats bout the earliest I remember.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Ely MN one inch on the other day. All gone now but she is creeping up on us. I still have deer hunting to pass my free time til the snow flies or until I thump a big buck!!![:D][}:)] I can get up to 5 tags this year so that should pass some time [8D]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts