Snowmobile Fanatics banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI I'M AN 8TH GRADER THIS IS MY GIRLFRIENDS SLED SHE JUST WRECKED HER SLED GOING ABOUT 120MPH A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO I JUST FOUND OUT SHE IS BEING AIR LIFTED TO RODCHESTER PLEASE PRAY WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT FOR HIS LIFE I LOST ONE FRIEND TO A CAR WRECK I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HER!!!! PLEASE PRAY FOR ASHLEY THEY WON'T LET ME LEAVE HOME CAUS I'M IN SHOCK.[galleryattach=14137]

·
Registered
284 Posts
2 words.....B.S....i've seen that picture on the net before, you should be banded from this site for making false postings, if you wish to continue doing so, go over to HCS

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by ProRacer
[br]2 words.....B.S....i've seen that picture on the net before, you should be banded from this site for making false postings, if you wish to continue doing do, go over to HCS
you are full of it her bro just uploaded this to me and i'm on the phone with her mom

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Really that must be some fast sled to do 120 mph.

·
Registered
394 Posts
agreed, i cant figure out why someone would do that?????

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
^^^ agree that sled looks like it was in a fire.

Why do these kids think they are cool for making up this kind of crap. Apparently he is a loser that cant get the girls so comes on here and makes believe he has a girlfriend cause nobody knows him. Good for you man!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,680 Posts
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]Really that must be some fast sled to do 120 mph.
My thought exactly...

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Originally posted by Sledmaster22
[br]
Originally posted by ProRacer
[br]2 words.....B.S....i've seen that picture on the net before, you should be banded from this site for making false postings, if you wish to continue doing do, go over to HCS
you are full of it her bro just uploaded this to me and i'm on the phone with her mom
Your a piss poor BF if you wern't out riding with her.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
If my gf just crashed at a fake 120mph I wouldn't be on the internet

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
LMAO, Hope you enjoyed your stay at SF there sledmaster!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
wow, very well said X-treme3x, that is the last place i would be is on the internet

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
mods please leave this unlocked. I love watching these loosers get burned. [:D]

·
Registered
252 Posts
Don't know if this is BS or not all I know
is if it was someone I cared about, nothing could keep me from going to the hospital.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Nice............You are gonna feel like such an idiot. There is like 8 people looking at this right now and there is gonna be more to come.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.