Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm home again from 22 days on the road.Man have I ever seen some freaky weather in my travels.Snow in Southern Calif,NC,SC,GA, but most impressive BC interior and in Northern Ont Some spots have 6 to8 ft. And Last week B-Mans Riding territory had a SH!T load of snow dumped how do know this I was snowbound in my semi for 9 hours in It. Still havent had a chance to hook up with B-Man yet. Weve bean super busy out west. Any ways This time home no luck snow here is gone have to trailer 2 to 3 hours but conditions north of here are SHIMOKIN!!!!. My son and I put mucho miles last weekend leavin tomorow
with some buds for some adult riding. If you've ever ridden with an 11 year old you'll understand. See Ya All

GIVER!!!!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Welcome back Sleddinagain!! Glad to hear you made it through the bad stuff. It has started dumping in the interior BC again and they are calling for Arctic outflow winds. That should drop the temp in to the minus 20's or so. That's fine by me as long as there is some precip to accompany the cold temps.

Don't worry, we'll hook up for a
eventually. Might be better in spring/summer when drivin is easier and the patios open up! [cheers]

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts