Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well got the camper but up at bear lodge today. need lots more snow. sledders were saying you could find a foot of fresh up top but still bad. here are some pics.
this year we got settled in next to the polaris sled shack.

[attachment=50742]

[attachment=50743]

[attachment=50744]

[attachment=50741]

[attachment=50745]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Thats a nice set up, we got a big new trailor at the lake, way cheaper then $500,000 for a cabin so it works. you must need the heater on in that thin all the time eh?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
looks pretty sick

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
can you say allot of polaris's

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Originally posted by proxJ
[br]Thats a nice set up, we got a big new trailor at the lake, way cheaper then $500,000 for a cabin so it works. you must need the heater on in that thin all the time eh?
I'll have to get 99 ZL 500 to post a picture of his cabin. And the price. I was filled with jealousy.

Here's my hut up North.

[attachment=21838]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
WY_rider and super pat I'm so jealous, you guys have the ULTIMATE bachelor pads!!!!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Originally posted by v-maxsledder
[br]can you say allot of polaris's
Can you imagine paying the insurance for all of those. I don't care what kind of discounts you might get for being a business, it must cost $$$$$$$$$.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
hey superpat thats all you need i dont even have a camp i'd take urs any day

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
nice. how long do you stay there for? or do you just go during weekends and any time u can?

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Originally posted by super_pat_89
[br]
Originally posted by proxJ
[br]Thats a nice set up, we got a big new trailor at the lake, way cheaper then $500,000 for a cabin so it works. you must need the heater on in that thin all the time eh?
I'll have to get 99 ZL 500 to post a picture of his cabin. And the price. I was filled with jealousy.

Here's my hut up North.

[attachment=21838]
I should post a pic of my parents freinds 3 million dolla cabin, largest log home in canada. we had a cabin but we didnt like the maintnce and if ya dont have so much money tied up in a cabin ya can have a bigger boat brand new motors and well another boat and other things.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I wish we had a camper like that when I went down south custom combining. The one we had was a piece of crap and was brand new! Everything fell apart and the pipes leaked all over at 6 in the morning when we were getting ready to go get the combines ready.

[attachment=50774]

not a very good picture. It was kind of funny because that wasn't even a lot. It was a big open spot with a faucet. It was a little town so we just backed in there sence we had no where else to go around town where there was water running. The population of the town was probabily 2 families! So no big deal.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Originally posted by ultrastud
[br]WY_rider and super pat I'm so jealous, you guys have the ULTIMATE bachelor pads!!!!
I love that place! Satelite TV!(You can see the dish in the bottom right.) And everything!

You see that larger pile of snow in front? We pee off there!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
ok guys here is where i go to sled and..this as super_pat_89 said is my cabin lol...
[attachment=50775]

it has running water year roundc with full electricity satelight T.V. the below is my garage where my sled sleeps every night.
[attachment=50777]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Originally posted by 99 ZL 500
[br]ok guys here is where i go to sled and..this as super_pat_89 said is my cabin lol...
[attachment=50775]

it has running water year roundc with full electricity satelight T.V. the below is my garage where my sled sleeps every night.
[attachment=50777]
Holy Crap thats huge!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
yes i know..and if anyone wants to know the price tag on the cabin alone was 500,000 and the garage was another 25,000...sorry guys i ment to say 25 thousand not 250

1 - 20 of 53 Posts