Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I opened the hood on my 94 Indy XLT and when I tried to close it again, it wont close all the way...feels tight/binding towards the front but when I force close it shut and look inside I cant see anything that it would possibly catch up on....any suggestions? I have looked from just about every angle and dont see anything wrong...is this a common problem?

·
Registered
394 Posts
sometimes the hood twists when going down and the hood misses the tracks on the belly pan of he sled so one side will be in the tracks and the opposite side will be either inside the belly pan or outside, these tracks run the length of the belly pan on both sides and when lowerig the hood just from one side it may cause it not to close all the way. hope this helps and happy holidays

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the hood cowling is seated in the tracks correctly but it is still binding up somewhere and I have no clue where....thanx for the suggestion though!

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Check up by the nose cone. It maybe seated down alittle and when you push the hood down you are actually lifting the nose up a bit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts