Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forcast is predicting rain changing to snow tonight, then heavy snow tomorrow. Most places getting up to 6 inches, with a narrow band recieving 6-12 inches. Lucky for me, I'm located in the narrow band! They are saying it could shift directions a bit so we will see what happens. Hopefully I will have some pic's tonight or tomorrow! Right now its doing nothing

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Sorry to say but too early. No frost in the ground. Will melt. We need cold to freeze up the ground before any snow fall.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
12 inches though might say around for a day or so

but very true no snow will stay for long until it freezes

also though last year the ground didnt freeze hard at least not till later because after we had a snow that stayed around all the people still combining were falling through the thin layer of frost and getting stuck

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i know it would help if the ground was froze but I'd still like to see snow. Last year the ground didnt freeze and we got a bunch of snow and it stayed... Because I broke my shoulder riding dirt bike a year ago next saturday and it was nice out. then 2 weeks later we got snow and it stayed.

·
Registered
918 Posts
gonna miss us by 20 miles...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Saw this front page of the weather channel this morning. Even if it only sticks around for a day or two, you should get the sled out! I want a snow maker and make myself a drag strip [thumb] so desperate at this point.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
we got some snow, the title had me here for a different subject.ha!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ha i did not even think about that when I put the topic. Well I did GET SOME! SNOW... I have a pic of me and my girlfriend goin out for a ride, snowmobile that is. Since you guys seem to be not on the same mind track as me ha ha. Ill post up the pic in a bit here. Ditches are 1/2 full, but not much in the fields and yards...

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well here are a couple pics. Not really enough to ride but, I put a few miles on anyway. Put about 4 on. Ditches were pretty full.

20101119173932970_15097.jpg
2010111917409595_15097.jpg
2010111917403616_15097.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts