Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last nite there was a horrible snowmobile accident in Corbeil,Ontario, Canada.it involved my freind Devyn.he was driving down a dead end road,apparently quite fast and lost control.he treid to turn but the mxz 600 mod. caught an edge,threw him off and he hit a telephone pole and flew about another 10 feet into the bush.they had no idea wut happened to him cus he was alone, test riding a freinds sled.we waited around for him to show up then started to phone around to see if anyone saw him,but no one had.so they headed down where they last saw him go and at the end of the road they found the snowmobile flipped over and totally wrecked.they looked around some more and found him sprawled on the ground.he had to be air lifted to Toronto.he has half his middle finger missing,a broken femur,broken arm and other injuries.hes also in a coma.i dont know the complete details cus i got it from his brother.

please take care this winter guys,dont do anything too stupid
GET WELL SOON DEVYN,YOU CAN DO IT!!!

·
Registered
963 Posts
that is sad to hear. why did you say please don't take care this winter guys. you mean take care and watch out? hope he gets well soon.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whoops mistake,still kinda shocked by wut happened

·
Registered
893 Posts
i really, really hope all goes well. you should print this out in a few days to make him feel better. my friends brother just crazhed his 670 H.O.

GET WELL SOON!!!!

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Hope he comes through, HANG TOUGH MAN

·
Registered
123 Posts
that sucks i did the same thing last year on my 440 but i didnt get hurt luckliy.. hope he gets better soon... hang tough

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have good news.thursday morning he woke up out of his coma and gave his dad the thumbs up.hes also not on life support anymore

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Glad to hear he's doing better. It's pretty scarry when stuff like that happens.

·
Premium Member
15,519 Posts
Get well soon man! We are praying for you.

I have been in his shoes. They are not good shoes to wear. And really, when he comes out of coma and is with it, print this thread and bring it to him. When my brother did it for me it made my day to know that people cared.

I am sure he will be very scared.. but just make him smile alot. I really think thats why I lived.. just kept thinking positive.

Ride safe everyone! And remember, if you have to think "is this safe?".. then its not.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hope he's allright and gets back riding as soon as he can, we're all thinking about him.

--Steve

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Whoa, That sounds like a horrible crash! Good to know that he came out of the coma so fast. That's usually a real good sign. Praying for a full recovery for him.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Damn telephone poles! The telephone companies... are they ever the solution or just the problems! Just trying to get a smile out of ya... Hope you have a speedy recovery and you are in our thoughts... Get well soon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts