·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the horse power of a 96 600 xcr sp triple triple

·
Registered
345 Posts
they never made the XCR SP with a single pipe. right from the factory, you are turning 116hp.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Originally posted by indy_guy
[br]they never made the XCR SP with a single pipe. right from the factory, you are turning 116hp.
They made a xcr 600 that was.

·
Registered
345 Posts
yeah, in the wedge chassis, but it was a different motor all together. the SP was a case reed motor while the regular XCR in the wedge chassis was a piston port.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I know that. Never said a thing about intake arangment. I don't need to be schooled on polaris.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]I don't need to be schooled on polaris.
That statement strikes me as hilarious. The old saying, "Funny, because it's true."

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
The XCR triples in the Wedge chassis had a single pipe mono-block design with piston-port intake, and was good for about 95 hp. The XCR SP's were in the Aggressive chassis. They had stock triple pipes and 3 individual cylinders with the case-reed intake. I wouldn't have a clue how much horsepower they're good for though.

·
Registered
577 Posts
What colour is the head? Did the Piston-port motors have the same coloured head as the case-reed motors? Check and see what colour it is.

·
Registered
97 Posts
how about a 98 rmk 700 twin slp pipes and v force reeds and boost bottle??what kinda hp??

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Originally posted by jack-frost
[br]how about a 98 rmk 700 twin slp pipes and v force reeds and boost bottle??what kinda hp??
Stock was 120ish so I would have to say around 135-140.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Originally posted by BarkMulcher
[br]What colour is the head? Did the Piston-port motors have the same coloured head as the case-reed motors? Check and see what colour it is.
yes they were pinkish. Look for indivudual heads but I think the guy knows if he has the piston port or the reed valve engine.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
That is the french dialeck up there. My aunt was french canadian and she had alot of U's in her spelling.

·
Registered
179 Posts
[br]That is the french dialeck up there. My aunt was french canadian and she had alot of U's in her spelling.
[:D]

Ya and center (centre) ....theres others too, It all goes back to the french connection.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
[br]
Originally posted by jack-frost
[br]how about a 98 rmk 700 twin slp pipes and v force reeds and boost bottle??what kinda hp??
Stock was 120ish so I would have to say around 135-140.
you would think so. but I had a 99 rmk 700 twin cpi pipes, shaved head boost bottle, v force 3 reeds, and it was dynoed at 134 hp. strong runner though

·
Registered
157 Posts
hahah lol true kinda like litre and theatre???

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the good info people.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Originally posted by sschwei399
[br]hahah lol true kinda like litre and theatre???

thats just spelling.. dont even start on roof or decal.. cuz we dont say them like you do..EH!! but we agree on SNOW..EH[:D]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts