Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here.... but I just picked a new left-over 2010 800 Dragon... the wife got the Rush... Looking at Hot Air Elimination Kits... especially for the 800... Any suggestions? Also anyone have opinions on clutches for the 800? Thanks

·
Registered
250 Posts
SLP imo makes a good kit, I believe its around $75 or $85. Im sure dennis kirk or jr graham would have somethin cheaper just throwin my 2 cents at ya.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I disagree, I personally think fire and ice makes the best Polaris vents. They look fantastic and are reasonably priced. www.firenice.us

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Burbee800 said:
Also anyone have opinions on clutches for the 800? Thanks
My set-up, my fathers, and my racing buddies basically all run: Power Commander III, Black/ Blue stripe primary spring, Hot Seat 10-70 heavy tip weights, and I will get the info about the secondary tomorrow. They go like a bat out of hell with those parts on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SLP seems to be the most available and most recommended... The only pics I have seen of them I haven't realy liked. I don't want them to stand out... Just blend in... Are they paintable? Never heard of Fire n Ice... but will check them out... Thanks Dragon for the clutch info... that is really my first set up for the sled.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Check out Frogskinz or 2 cool air vents....both look oem and a 1/3 of the price of the SLP kits. I have them both on my sled and spent the extra money I saved elsewhere!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts