Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hot seat hypershift clutch kits has anyone tried them and how are they ??????

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
are you having second thoughts?lol
they are an improvement over stock, but a custom kit will be better.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to late for second thoughts allready ordered it I will be happy with my sled just running at the correct rpms and peak performance . I dont need a custom kit I would get a roller clutch if I wanted to get something more they are only 300 bucks lol

·
Registered
777 Posts
chase
i had there kit for a 97 xlt , Wasn,t impressed,as madcow said before,there kit was far to agreesive,engaged to high,hit to hard, and couldn,t shift it out all the way due to the kit being more for being a trail screamer,no top end due to big of springs, i hope you have better luck,

since then i have made custom kit as madcow refers to ,which only means ,you buy the individual components you want,not in a kit,its cheaper,but requires a little more patients to set up.and by the time your done,you have a pretty grasp at what does what to make changes for different conditions.

·
Registered
133 Posts
my buds sled is an 01 800 xcsp with hot seat pump gas heads, chubby pipe, boost bottle, V force reeds and a gutted air box with the stock to rich at the time jets. jets are perfect now. he also went with a 136" camoplast challenger track to get the hp to the snow. I rode it before mods and it is a totaly different sled. Best thing is that there are no valves to clean. He runs Tech 2000 2 cycle oil (TCW3) available in walmart stores everywhere @ $10.00 a gallon or less.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts