1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Don't be hatin Dave!!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
no no, no hate here, i just really dig those 2 sleds, don't get me wrong i'd gladly ride that yami if ya let me!!

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Need I say more..[:D]
/snofan/../images/users/RMK-KING/1500_chrome.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/RMK-KING/1026.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/RMK-KING/1889.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/RMK-KING/1986.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/RMK-KING/bad_to_the_bone.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/RMK-KING/rj_tmk.jpg

Tison perf build some wicked sleds..

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
FYI, that yamaha is a custom job designed for Snow Boarders. I forget who is doing the design but that's what it was made for... I will try to find the specs on it.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Thats a sweet looking Yamaha, I like the color scheme.
I don't have a full mod hill climb sled like the ones that RMK-King posted but you better have a pretty well tuned to sled if you want to keep pace.

Heres a pic before I replaced the windshield

Short list of summer mods
Reeds, Pipes, Heavy Hitters, 03 MC bars, 144 rails w 151 track, tunnel ext.

Definately not a mod sled but should put out an honest 185HP and once I get the clutching dialed in it should be a real blast to ride.

dgerlach55033, Thanks for the props on the work I've done on the sled.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'll let ya ride mine!! I'll let just about anyone (sober) ride it. If I know ya, then you can have a few beers. Of course, I have to be able ot ride theirs too. . .

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
sounds good to me, i don't mind swappin' sleds. thats how i find out my likes and dislikes on the "other guys" ride. and they in turn can of course can wrongly critique mine...[:D]

p.s. i really wanna groove on that t-cat-that thing is bad ass....

·
Registered
137 Posts
LOL, exactly! I still have yet to ride a Cat or Doo. . . don't see many. I really wanna ride a REV, the ergonomics look completely different.

·
Registered
119 Posts
We have two massive sled shows in Toronto this weekend. The Toronto International and the SuperTrax Sled Show.
Has anyone succesfully installed and tested a Hammer Time clutch kit yet?
If I get feedback, I may purchase for my Viper.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Don't bother with the Rev. I ride wih two REV 800's and unless the rider is above average skill level, they flounder around like first-timers. Always.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Woohooo, another Yami guy! That makes. . . . 3 of us, lol.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm defecting after this season, but it's been a family tradition to ride and argue Yamaha. Something good about always being the guy who rides home with the fewest problems and the best fuel economy. Go all day, Go all night.My riding companions are all on Doo's of various types and mods. I have no mods (traction products excluded) and the fewest headaches.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Originally posted by vipersj
[br]Don't bother with the Rev. I ride wih two REV 800's and unless the rider is above average skill level, they flounder around like first-timers. Always.
that is a bunch of horse hockey.....

·
Registered
119 Posts
First of all What is 'horse hockey'? I'm a frozen Canadian and have never heard of it.
Second, The Rev guys (2 of em on 800's) I ride with are moderate to decent riders but they have extreme difficulty in the tight, fast, twisty stuff. I'm tired of hearing how good the handling is on these top-heavy, engineering mistakes. It's fine for the pro-circut guys to ride them but on the trail? Forget it. Meet you at the gas station, we'll wait.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I like going from one side to the other quickly. .. hence my Viper.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts