Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2001 Polaris xcsp 800. Sled has 6,000 miles on the body. But 500-600 on the new motor everything was rebuilt. The heads were shaved slightly and polished compression is 153in both cylinders. The sled has a full aftermarket exhaust system. The sled is in very good shape every thing is polished and clean sorry no pics.

If I remember right these sled has some motor and clutch problems?

Or a 2001 Arctic cat zr440 with a 2002 zr 600 motor with 700 miles on rebuilt motor. Freshly rebuilt fox shocks last winter c&a skis bigger carbs v force 3 reeds and cages and PSI Pipe.

They want to trade for my F7.

One guy has a sno pro and the other a Polaris how much cash should I ask for too boot?

·
Registered
784 Posts
I think if it had 153 for compression that it would have to run 110 octane. or at least 93.

If you really wanted a ditch banging sled that much I would do the trade for the F7.

I really don't get the last part.

·
Registered
85 Posts
why not just run the f7?

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
02zr440sp said:
why not just run the f7?
Agreed.

Are you getting both sleds and some cash or do they just want to trade one sled?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Two guys with two different sleds that wanna trade. But what ever one I pick I would need cash to boot. I would rather trade the f7 and get some cash in my hand.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I all ready have the firecat I want to trade for a sno cross sled. Or trade for a Polaris I am not a big fan of the cats.

·
Registered
784 Posts
snowmobileguy said:
I all ready have the firecat I want to trade for a sno cross sled. Or trade for a Polaris I am not a big fan of the cats.
Then trade it. Seems to be a good deal. He probably has way more money into it than you have in the F7.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
i wouldnt buy the cat, my experince with the older ones has not been good, especially if the 600 is EFI

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Yes, a sled CAN have 153PSI with a stock head that's not high comp. My 500's pumping out 131 in each, on three different gauges. Ever pulled a Polaris 800 non VES over? They're beasts. Anyway, keep the firecat, it's better than both..

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I say keep the F7 first off, but I'd trade for the 800 xcsp and cash.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Kepp the F7. Those are skick sleds... Otherwise trade for the Poo. I don't like the sound of the arctic cat and I think the poo would be a better all around sled.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts