Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how can ppl stand winter's w/ very little snow, and it stays cold (like 20 degrees F) for 5 months......if it was nice...oh say 70 otuside all winter and i never had to worry bout it snowing it wouldnt be that bad, but being 20 degrees for 5 months, and no snow just sux, everything seems so dead and brown in the winter w/o snow......how can ppl stand it?????

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just go to your local arena with your pickup and load it up with the snow from the Zamboni .A few trips should do and then you have your traditional winter LOL .I should 't laugh I have seen it done :)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I know it will be hard to resist matt....But just don't eat it.

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I can't stand it either. At least last yr I was in school, away from my sled I could almost stand it.

This year, I have a brand new sled, and I'm gonna be home all the time. So I'm very anxious to see if it will snow, but I have my doubts...

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
874 Posts
You just might have to come West young P-man! Zee snow has finally started to accumulate in zee mountains! We'll find all the snow that new short-track can handle!

Flange

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I can sorta stand it. Last year all the snow melted a week after I got my sled pretty much but I still play hockey and go to school so it isn't so bad.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
This year with the amount of basketball I have I'm not sure how much sledding I'll get in.

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts