Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have a yamaha 340 enticer but i hove a problem the engine wont start.
i pulled the plugs and pulled the pull cord the pistons go up and down and the spark plugs work. my problem is i cleaned out my carbrator last year and i went for a run on the first of jan but it dosent want to start i know there is fuel going in the carb but i dont think its going in the engine. dose anyone know whats going on with my 340 enticer year 79.

·
Registered
31 Posts
its hard to say , u should pour a little gas in the plug holes and try to start her if she makes a pop to go then u know she will run . it should help u dieignose the problem. u should also check all hoses 4 leaks if a gas line has a leak even a small crack she will suck air and the gas wont get to the carb.
to check your fule pump take the gas line of the carb and pull her over if gas comes out u know it working but the gas line should be above the level of gas in your tank or it will be gravity flow anyway.my old trick to find out if there is spark 4 sure is to hold the plug and lightley pull the ski doo over you'll know if theres spark.hahaha lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts