Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am a deaf sledder.I could not talk when I was around 4 to 5 years old and when I wanted to go for a ride on snowmobile, I'd gesture the handlebar and said "Bowak". Since then it stuck with me.[8D]

How did you come up with your screen name?

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I used to have an Polaris SKS 700.. and was 14 or so when I joined this site. No longer own the sled.. and I'm not such a kid anymore.. lol. But I still have the name

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Wow that's pretty cool!

I have a disease "Becker muscular dystrophy" when i was racing bmx my race name became MuscleD. And that just stuck with me.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
I wanted just RMK,then tried RockyMTNKing and a few other that were already taken. So I ended up with RMK-King, I had a 99 RMK 700 when I joined.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
My dad nickname is mel. And my aunt called me littlemel one time and it stuck.

·
Registered
38 Posts
my buddies and i were out 4x4 ing in a field and some guy drove by and stopped then proceeded to tell us how we where ruining the environment yada yada bla!!! and way as he was leaving he said your just a bunch of mud thugs we liked it and named our club after it and as i was the original member they all started calling me mudthug and that's bean me for 20 years now so gess i am stuck with it

·
Registered
176 Posts
I own a Arctic Cat ZR, but wish i could change my screen name to ArcticCatZr800Triple but oh well.

·
Registered
784 Posts
My dad originally was the person to use this site for questions, and he came up with the name because he had his mxz 600, but he also had a Indy 600 that he raced. so the skidoo came from his mxz and the 600 part came from his Indy.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I started working at a job in 08 and I am diabetic and I'd take my insulin shots at work so my co-workers started calling me blacktar saying I was really shooting up heroin instead of insulin and the name just stuck.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
King Prat was my high school nickname.

Prat has stuck since

·
Registered
2012 Yamaha Nytro XTX
133 Posts
Well, i like waffles and well some people used to call me waffle....

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I played semi pro paintball for about 18 yr's.
My second or third yr in the sport, there were a lot of Rick's playing that year for some reason.
My Bluetick hound was named Festus.
One day during a game one of My buddie's was trying to get My attention. (Like I said there were a lot of Rick's playing that year.)
After calling My name 4 or 5 time's and not getting a response from Me, he yelled out "Hey Festus"
Instant response!, and I've been Festus ever since.
My player number was always 33.

So Festus33

Rick

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Was looking at buying a 92 rxl, and all i could think of was indyrxl

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
I came up with mine, so I could have the initials UOPK..

Then it had the added advantage of people not knowing whather to call me poo kid, old poo, ugly poo, etc..

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
I came up with mine, so I could have the initials UOPK..

Then it had the added advantage of people not knowing whather to call me poo kid, old poo, ugly poo, etc..
yours is obvious, look in the mirror. Just ripping on you.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I started driveing my dads 67 Needle Nose Peterbuilt when I was 14 and it was a twin stick tranny and you had to double clutch it or it wouldn't mesh the gears and you hould have to start all over again. I just couldn't get it right so my dad started calling me DoubleClutch and it has been my nickname ever sense. Lets just say I am 46 now!
Mis You Dad!!!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I have absolutely no imagination, so I just used my real name.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts