Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, you can start by the new neighborhood stray cat makes your cover into a frickin bed. Come on, does anyone deserve to have it rubbed in this bad? So bad by a CAT?!!??!??! BRING ON THE SNOW!
[attachment=49855]
[attachment=49856]

-Bryan

Attachments

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Don't feel bad its been pretty warm out up here to!! [:(!] Supposed to get cold out this wek though...[:D]

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just realized I never showed what's under that ugly @ss cover - the least I can say is it does it's job well!
[attachment=49857]
[attachment=49858]
Don't knock the POS trailer either - works great for moving stuff around the yard .. sleds, waverunners, dead bodies, etc.

-Bryan

Attachments

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
LOL. Does your sled have the VES? i can't remember if that year did or not.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm surprised I don't have cats on my sled cover also, probably have some spider webs though.

And you know what ever you need to haul sleds, dead bodies, waver runners hahaha

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, it's a black sheep. Not until 99 did they come with VES. We'll see how this thing rips this year... and if for some ungodly reason I find it not fast enough I'm going to find a set of 800 VES jugs to toss on. Then buy an Indy 500 hood and confuse some people. But this thing only has 1100 miles on it, who knows. We'll see after this winter.
[attachment=49860]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
61?

I'll gladly trade.

[attachment=49864]

I guess there is a little good news. It's warmed up 5 degrees from 2 hours ago.[B)]

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
ha it was plus 15 friday, and today its minus 15 and its finally SNOWING [:D]. but ya that sucks about the weather there, hope you get some snow soon

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
We are suppose to get a pretty big snow storm Monday night into Tuesday and it is suppose to be flurries for the rest of the week with a high of 15-25 Fahrenheit.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I hope thats not and Arctic Cat under the cover too.. They you could say CATS doing what they do best!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Originally posted by ibreakstuff
[br]
Don't knock the POS trailer either - works great for moving stuff around the yard .. sleds, waverunners, dead bodies, etc.

-Bryan

Does it tilt? I find moving dead bodies strains the back alot, its easier to just roll them off.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, it doesn't tilt. But I can only load it with no more than 15 bodies - then I can tilt the whole thing with the tongue. I hear ya on straining the back - I was laid up and not able to ride or wrench on anything for 3 weeks.

-Bryan

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
why didnt you shoot the cat with the spud gun? its about 20 degrees here and gettign colder were sopposed to get allot of snwo this week.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by v-maxsledder
[br]why didnt you shoot the cat with the spud gun? its about 20 degrees here and gettign colder were sopposed to get allot of snwo this week.
When I get home tonight, I'll post a picture. Then you tell me what I should have done.

And when I said stray cat - I should have said recently lost cat. It's been hanging around the past few days - it's very tame. Yes it has a collar, but no tags. I'd say it's probably only 4 or 5 months old. There's some sad kid around... but not as sad as this one here with no snow!

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Originally posted by sledhead907
[br]61?

I'll gladly trade.

[attachment=49864]

I guess there is a little good news. It's warmed up 5 degrees from 2 hours ago.[B)]
Thats so weird seeing that. I rode my bike 60 miles today with blue jeans on and didn't get cold. And I am in NY lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts