Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you ride?

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i would consider myself agressive, but they always say u ride harder than u think

any one have a better idea for the last choice? i couldnt think of nething

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I couldn't decide between agressive and in between. Some days I like riding as hard as I can until I become too tired to move, then other days I just wann drive a bit slower and enjoy riding.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I put down agressive, I try to ride to the limit every time I go out.....but don't think I have graduated to the extreme level yet...[}:)]

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I think I'm agressive, but not extreme cuz I don't do stupid crap, but I like to push myself, although sometimes I like to just cruise.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
I put agressive, if you see me in a slednecks movie someday I will call myself extreme ..

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
I listed myself as agressive, as i'm usually the one leading while everyone else is following. I know i'm not extreme nor will i ever be. Like RMK said, if you ever see me in a slednecks vid...then you can call me stupid....errrr i mean extreme.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I rated myself as agressive as well. I am much more than a casual rider, yet I don't get too extreme.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
In between. Haven't blown through corners, left the trail, or crashed anything. I love sweeping right hand turns with your knee out there kissing the branches.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I'm in between most of the time bordering on aggressive. Most of the time I take it easy, but I still like to work on my driving skills. You know tail out drifting around the corner, but still in full control of where your sled is on the trail at all times. And of course when crossing the lake with your bud's and you all fan out and it's WOT all the way, but I don't think of that as aggressive as long as you know the way is safe.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'd have to say I'm a pretty agressive rider. Sometimes I wish I was a little more extreme, but I just don't think my sled and my body could handle or afford all the poundings and damage. I am always the one leading on a trail ride and trying to get some one to race through the curvey trails. I wrapped my sled around a tree once taking a corner at about 60. I obviously survived, had to take a year off cause of injuries, but got back on last year. A new trailing arm and some zip ties in the hood and it was ready to buck again.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I dont think I could be extreme... or even all out agressive with a 377 fan! [:D]

·
Registered
637 Posts
It all depends on the day of the week for me.. I tend to take it alot easier on the week-ends due to traffic and ticket risk factor.. on a Wednesday night when the odds of seeing anyone are slim to none, I tend to be more on the agressive side..

I also find I ride more agressively at night b/c you can see a headlight so much further at night than you can during the day..

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I listed my self as agressive, Don't think I go quite to the extreme. But you left off one class in your poll. Fanatic, that is what my wife classified me as this last weekend, when I told her she need to move her car out of the garage so that I could "workout" by moving my sled back and forth side to side for an hour in the garage to get in shape for riding. LOL

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
^^LMAO^^ 650Indy, i agree night riding is alot more fun because you can see the headlights. I listed myself as in-between because i casual ride with family and friends and jump in the yard too.

·
Registered
352 Posts
well i listed myself aggresive because i always have it throttled, and going like 50 or 60 down a trail that most peaple go like 30 on lol i dont do a whole lot of jumping but flat out haul butt down these trails....always in control of corse but pushing self and sled....i have done some jumping but nothing over 10 feet yet.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
I put in between. I sled like I drive. Some days I'm in a haul ass mood, hittin redline every chance I get, takin corners fast. Other days, i'm grampa drivin, just cruizing, trying to average out my gas milage. On the sled, I'm scared of other out of control riders. I've met my share, so I don't like going fast around corners on the trails in MN. The trails are tight, and every time you pass someone, you are always within a foot ski-to-ski, so it's a little nerve-rattling. On the forest service roads though, and at night, I do indeed like to see what she can do. Found a great place to ride up north last year, right about the time I broke my sled to end the season with 200 miles on. This season's plan is to rebuild the seccondary, and finalize the shock settings on my new skid, and my sled should be better than ever.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I chose Aggressive but I'm just the opposite. I went back in put choose Putt-Putt but I'd already made my choice so it won't let me. I think I tend to over-rate myself. I don't believe I'm worthy enough to rank. Is there an option below putt-putt? If so, I'm it. [:D]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts