Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it looks like i got to all most pull motor is that right it is a 1990 phazer 2 i am a ski doo guy so i do not know much about them please let me know thanks

·
Registered
368 Posts
should be 4 or 5 10mm head bolts on the recoil housing. once the pipe and silencer is removed the process will become more clear. there is one on the bottom side thats a pain to get to, but its doable.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
hydetherat said:
[highlight=red]it looks like i got to all most pull motor is that right it is a 1990 phazer 2 i am a ski doo guy so i do not know much about them please let me know thanks [/highlight=red]
That barely makes any sense. Good thing you added the helpful pic. LMFAO. J-Christ! Did you have to apply for "vanity registration nubers" to get 420. Wow...just wow.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sledneck1978 said:
hydetherat said:
[highlight=red]it looks like i got to all most pull motor is that right it is a 1990 phazer 2 i am a ski doo guy so i do not know much about them please let me know thanks [/highlight=red]
That barely makes any sense. Good thing you added the helpful pic. LMFAO. J-Christ! Did you have to apply for "vanity registration nubers" to get 420. Wow...just wow.

ok first off the 420 was on the sled when my sister got the pos and yes it all most made no sense

1 - 5 of 5 Posts