Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did this using paint during My comp. application class so it doesnt look the best but got an idea of wat it would looki like.SO tell me wat u think or wat do u think i should do
[attachment=51124]

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
It looks pretty good but up by the windshield you need some color to break up the black. Maybe un blacking the headlight or a colored windshield would help.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Looks pretty good, But all black would look pretty wicked too, Im just not a big fan of using other manufaturers primary colors on my sleds. But to each his own! Just my .02

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I like it! It will look more broken up in non photoshop form to remember, you cant see all the body lines right now.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
I thought it would look cool with either a yellow windshield or light cover...Or both.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Originally posted by RMK-KING
[br]I like it! It will look more broken up in non photoshop form to remember, you cant see all the body lines right now.
^ He is right. The actual finished product will look alot better.

I think it will look awesome when finished, you will be quite pleased.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Instead of a fully yellow windsheild I think if you just put a black one with the racing flag on it and then paint the white squares on the flag yellow would look MINT. It looks better than the blue stuff you had on that sled I think. Weren't you trying to sell that sled though?

This windsheild will fit your sled perfectly I just got it off mfgsupply.com. I'm editing one yellow right now it'll only take a sec.
[attachment=51132]
Sorry about the quality I did it with a CRAPPY mouse and MS Paint. But it doesn't look to bad untill you zoom in.
[attachment=51133]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
doesn't look bad, a low windshield and handguards would look nice on it as well.

·
Registered
97 Posts
just my 2 cents but i like the way the black runs together. now black isnt a colour its an attitude!!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
it would look better without the headlight cover

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Originally posted by ski-dooguy
[br]it would look better without the headlight cover
I was thinking the same. or black it out and have a small light like on my sleds. just to brake up the black a bit.

[attachment=40025]

[attachment=49420]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
or just buy one of those small racing winshield, yellow

1 - 16 of 16 Posts