Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Around here, we don't even bother clearing the sidewalks...

Dec. 04 - 70% chance of snow
Dec. 05 - 60% chance of snow
Dec. 06 - 60% chance of snow
Dec. 07 - 40% chance of snow

In 1999, Snow Goer said that "the Keweenaw Peninsula's snowmobile trails are rated as one of the 'most scenic snowmobiling areas' in the United States."

HOUSE FOR SALE ($69,500): 6 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHS, 2 KITCHENS, & 2 CAR GARAGE.

Lot is next to the area's extensive multi-season and multi-use trail. Interested? Check it out at:

http://basecamp.notlong.com/

Cheers, Kiko

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Ive never had to trailer my sled to snow in my entire life. And we have 1000's of kms of groomed trails accesible from our front yards. You dont know scenery til you see the Northern Lights dancing straight above you.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I never HAVE to travel to go snowmobiling, But I do go to my cabin which is 2.5 hrs away most of the time and I also have to get the sleds/store them there with my Grandparents. But once I go for the first time I am trailering them EVERYWHERE, kinda gets annoying but then again at least I can ride when I want. YAY!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Originally posted by drillboy
[br]Around here, we don't even bother clearing the sidewalks...

Dec. 04 - 70% chance of snow
Dec. 05 - 60% chance of snow
Dec. 06 - 60% chance of snow
Dec. 07 - 40% chance of snow

In 1999, Snow Goer said that "the Keweenaw Peninsula's snowmobile trails are rated as one of the 'most scenic snowmobiling areas' in the United States."

HOUSE FOR SALE ($69,500): 6 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHS, 2 KITCHENS, & 2 CAR GARAGE.

Lot is next to the area's extensive multi-season and multi-use trail. Interested? Check it out at:

http://basecamp.notlong.com/

Cheers, Kiko

You don't know how bad I would love to move somewhere in the mountains. I have a bunch of snow out there right now that I can't ride because of my stupid engine being apart in my basement.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts