Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how fast my 94 mach z i just purchased will be compared to newer sleds like a 99 zrt600 my friend has or newer twins and stuff?

JJC

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Well being a triple/triple 800 (i think) It should be able to stay with most new twins and triples. You'd probabaly get up to about 100-105 mph.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what can i do to make it faster, gear it, clutch it? it has pipes and the engine is new. i dont really care about top speed just acceleration.

JJC

·
Registered
614 Posts
My buddy has a 94 mach z [780 cc] withsome porting, pipes,clutch and gears, bye bye zrt 600 [ I've got a 97 zrt 600 clutched and geared ] . His did 132 mph @ 2000 feet on the radar gun, mine 113 mph. HARD to get info out of him but I'll try.

"tie wrap it wide open"

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that would be really helpful because i dont even know where to start looking for parts or what to look for.

JJC

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
It should be just a little slower than my triple. Just kidding...Should do 110 plus and get there quick too. If it dosnt then sumpins wrong. You should still beat most newer sleds.Especially twins. Any newer 800 and up triple or twin will be harder for you to beat. But the rest should be no problem

Reasonable people adapt to the world around them....Unreasonable people try to change it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts