Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a 1998 ski-doo formula 3 600 triple how fast do you think it will go ? it has a 5200 rpm cluch kit and pipes any ideal how fast or even close ? thanxz

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
5200 RPM clutch enagement setup? wow thats pretty high ? it should be able to top out around 105 give or take , if that machine is running great such as no gumming in carbs, good belt, track tenison, and other factors as well!

·
Registered
364 Posts
not as fast as my 800 triple lol

·
Registered
340 Posts
Depends on conditions but I'd say 110.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
105 - 110

·
Registered
546 Posts
I got a 96 F-III all stock and i have personally gotten that thing up to 160 km/h. Im not sure what that is in miles but it was still climing when i was running out of road.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
160km/h is roughly 99 mp/h

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thats going to be awsome....first triple ive owned but have riddin a few of them havent riddind this one yet , but i will tonight because its snowing right now and were suppost to get 5-6 inchs (sweet) thanks for all your input guys !!!!!! 91530ext i probaly will never own a sled as fast as yours ...o well my sled will do just fine though....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i finally got to ride my sled today it RIPS , ireally like it i wish i could get a decent twin cyc sled though .... i had a mxzx 2 years ago i really liked that if any body hears of anything please let me know i may trade my sled or just buy it if cheap enough...thanxz

·
Registered
546 Posts
Glad to hear that you like the sled, The only thing i have against it is the riding style, i ride totaly different then what the sld is designed for. Other then that it is sick.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thats a beautiful sled mine is identical to that it just has yellow slids and yellow vents in the hood looks good though .....ill get pics for everyone to see....thanxz

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.