Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as it stands right now, i placed an order Threw epi for a new clutch kit. i was just wondering how long do you guys think it will take for it to be shipped. and yes i live in Ontario Canada and the order was sent in yesterday

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
When I order my stuff online it take a few days(2-3). I would say for you 1-2 weeks since your in canada.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright so like usual im looking at like a max of 14 business days. I hope its here before the snow flys

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
You should have ordered from royal distributing.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was going to but they dont carry the pro kit anymore, due to the lack of popularity. they guy actually said that he wouldn't even order it in for me:(

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well BarkMulcher have you ordered directly from EPI? how much was the shipping cost and how long did it take. i live just north of barrie, so there shouldn't be a difference.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
would epi be someone that would make you wait a long time to receive your order?

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Originally posted by polarispimpman500
[br]would epi be someone that would make you wait a long time to receive your order?
No I beleive they would ship it out. Call them and find out 218-829-6036

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.