Snowmobile Fanatics banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts
Wow, somebody sure has some attitude going on... People try helping and you ask the same questions over and over while they keep giving you the same answers. If you don't like the answers acknowledge the fact that it was useless info, then someone else can help. Don't just swear about it, it goes against site policy that you agreed to when you signed up.

Discussion starter · #42 ·
It sure does look like 500fasenuf has an attitude goin.. whats up w/ that, man?
I HAVE the info I need.. TXC hooked me up..

Originally posted by 81_JAG
[br]Uh.. ya.. I read themm..
It's not like I have a **** sled shop localy that I can just **** walk over too!

[red]Edited by Polaris-Man[/red]
Please refrain from swearing. We have reminded you of this on a few occasions now...

500fasenuf has "attitude"? Not from what I can see. From what I can see you are swearing at people who are trying to help you. Show them some respect. Asking for help, then swearing at people when they try to help you is just going to make people dislike you, and causing a disturbance on this site is probably not a good idea.

Just something to think about. Instead of swearing, even if you don't need their info, thank them for trying to help you, nobody is required to answer anyone's questions, we are all here trying to help because we share interest in the same sport. Nobody here HAS to help you get your sled going, but people are attempting to give you ideas to fix your problems, and giving attitude and swearing at them is not a very good way to thank them IMO.

Just to add some pictures to explain the "track length" thing.

In this pic, this track is 121 X 15 X .82"
/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/trackone.jpg

And in this pic, the track is STILL 121 X 15 X .82"
/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/tracktwo.jpg

Discussion starter · #45 ·
Never mind about 500fasenuf.. I am just going to drop it, as you are not getting my point.
I "do" finally understand the whole track thing.. lol, thanx for the pic's anyways..
And I do, BTW, thank everyone on here for their help.. it HAS indeed helped me quite a bit.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.