Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how many miles you can put on a 2005 900 fusion? I am also wondering if $4000 is a good deal for a 05 900 fusion with 2200 miles on it...I would appreciate any feedback thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,722 Posts
The guy I bought my pro x from has one. He told me he get roughly 110 per tank full.
$4000 is a good price as long as everything is up to date on it, Remember to check the oil cable behind the clutch. The housings were prone to break.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,973 Posts
Buy it, upgrade stuff on it and enjoy the living crap out of it. I would for that price.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,729 Posts
Originally posted by polarisrider700
[br]I was wondering how many miles you can put on a 2005 900 fusion?
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]The guy I bought my pro x from has one. He told me he get roughly 110 per tank full.
So, to answer your question, as many miles as you can afford to fill you tank for.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
"He told me he get roughly 110 per tank full"
110 miles on a tank? I usually get about 60-80 on mine......Is he that much of a wimp or is mine F'ed up?

Go aftermarket on the skis, get a Tour Buddy and have fun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,729 Posts
I think polarisrider700 wants to know how many total miles he can expect to get out of a Fusion. Is 10,000 miles realistic?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey everybody sorry I made a typo...the guy wants $4200 for the sled...is that still worth it? Need to know soon before it sells! Thanks everybody, and yes I was wondering how many miles total but thanks for the miles per tank that is good info too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,722 Posts
Originally posted by MadMatt900
[br]"He told me he get roughly 110 per tank full"
110 miles on a tank? I usually get about 60-80 on mine......Is he that much of a wimp or is mine F'ed up?

Go aftermarket on the skis, get a Tour Buddy and have fun.
Not sure...He is polaris9500 over at hcs. He has alot of mods on his 900 and I bet he does not baby it. I was told the 900 gets 8-10 mpg.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,722 Posts
It should easily make 10,000 miles in it's life if not more.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top