Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just need to get a rough idea of how many we initially need made up. The sticker will most likely look like this. Here it is up against a helmet. They will be about 2.25 X 5 inches. Also, could you please suggest a good price to sell them at?

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
1 for me

·
Registered
51 Posts
If they cost $1 charge 2 with the extra going to cover expenses on the person arranging making shipping etc then the rest to the forum as a donation.
To make things fair say if you order lots there is a max "donation" part of $5. so 5 would be $10 6 would be $11 20 would be $25 etc etc
I'd prob get a couple.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I made this topic sticky...

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I'd actually buy 3 but I voted for 2, sorry. I think you should charge cost plus $1 for website costs. Costs are stickers, envelopes, receipts (paper and printer cartridges), stamps. Time is donated? Probably end up being like $3 or $4 per each. HCS charges $5 for their stickers. I think $1 goes to website costs.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I agree, make each sticker like $2, and charge a flat $1-2 shipping fee regardless how many stickers are ordered - so 1 sticker = $3-4, 5 stickers = $11-12.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
A good thing to do to reduce shipping fees is send them all to one person in each area, and he/she sell them to everybody in the area, then you guy's will get more money for all you hard work on the sight.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I put 20 oops. I thought it meant how many all of us on the fourm would buy. I would be at least two or three maybe more. Costs of five bucks sounds good for a sticker. I would definitly pay that.

POLARIS4LIFE[:D]
/snofan/../images/users/polarisisthebest/PurePolaris.gif

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'd take 10. Just because I plan on buying some more sleds in the future and dont want to have to order them again! :p I would say $2 each and have some of the money go back to the site, and then have some of the money go into making some tee-shirts in the future.

·
Registered
432 Posts
That style looks nice. I'd probably be interested in 3 of them, at a decent price. If the cost can stay under $5.00/ea., I would be very interested.

·
Registered
137 Posts
be cool to buy a huge stack of em and drop them off at a sled store. I need to win the lottery!

·
Registered
119 Posts
If you supplied a few hundred, free-of-charge, I could convert a couple hundred locals with my next visit to the mall.
You know, every bumper gets one.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Originally posted by vipersj
[br]If you supplied a few hundred, free-of-charge, I could convert a couple hundred locals with my next visit to the mall.
You know, every bumper gets one.
LMAO

hmm, I think the goal of this was to help the forum, not create a larger expense account...

I like your thinking though [;)]

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Originally posted by hooha311
[br]I'd take 10. Just because I plan on buying some more sleds in the future and dont want to have to order them again!
Exactly, not sure if you guys would do this again in the near future, so you gotta stock up while you can....10 here

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Sorry AK gold, can't ship to one of the "freak" states.

(I am just kidding, I thought of that cuz on Simpsons once, when homer endangered lives with an airplane, the guy said "you can fly anywhere in the states except Alaska and Hawaii, the freak states". Anyway, we would ship up to you)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts