Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Originally posted by curiousgeo
[br]How many other women are on this forum?
There is 457 total female members. So 456 would be the answer you are looking for. [:p]

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
[br]Like snowmobiling itself, a male-dominated activity.
You say that like we're doing something wrong. Like I didn't teach a bunch of girlfriends to ride and my GF doesn't love to go cruisin....

Bryan

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by ibreakstuff
[br]
[br]Like snowmobiling itself, a male-dominated activity.
You say that like we're doing something wrong. Like I didn't teach a bunch of girlfriends to ride and my GF doesn't love to go cruisin....

Bryan
Nothing wrong. Just my humble opinion based on observations.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Originally posted by powersledder
[br]http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/forum_stats.asp

only about 9047 guys here.....with a total of 15487 members...hmmm....457+9047=?.......apparently there are a lot of people that aren't listing gender in their profile....hopefully those missing numbers are all women[:D]
Maybe all their names are "Pat"...

Man; SNL used to be funny.

Oh- and Curiousgeo - ok then. I've been on some forums where people register just to cause a ruckus. In fact it's happened here a time or two. Sorry to get defensive like that.

Bryan

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by ibreakstuff
[br]
Originally posted by powersledder
[br]http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/forum_stats.asp

only about 9047 guys here.....with a total of 15487 members...hmmm....457+9047=?.......apparently there are a lot of people that aren't listing gender in their profile....hopefully those missing numbers are all women[:D]
Maybe all their names are "Pat"...

Man; SNL used to be funny.

Oh- and Curiousgeo - ok then. I've been on some forums where people register just to cause a ruckus. In fact it's happened here a time or two. Sorry to get defensive like that.

Bryan
"Used to be" is right! And it turned out I was one of the ones who didn't specify my gender, so I fixed that! Oops! But my name isn't Pat! [:D]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts