Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
theres a 600 prox2 at our local dealer. I'ts pretty much exactly what i'm looking for but I'm scared that it was driven into submission. It has roughly 4000 miles on it the track seems to have no major lugs missing and dosn't look like it was rolled. so I wanted to know what that chassis can take. also how good is the 600 engine for handling abuse? I'm going to assume that it was ridden hard becuase who buys a prox2 and doesnt? on the clicker shocks what number is the hardes and what id the softest setting, maybe I can get a clue of how stiff the guy had the shocks set for.
The dealer wants $6500 as a trade-in price but what do you think something like that is worth in canadian dollars.

Thanks

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yea those are meant for hard riding, I would say look at the skid rails for any cracks and see if there is any sag in the suspension. You can always get the shocks rebuilt.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
The stering on the sled will have some slop (they all do) and the suspion is not a edge skid so it will sag unlike a edge. my skid has been revalved stiffer then stock and it still sags. The 600 motor just keeps goin with good maintance.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Price is a bit high, even in Canadien funds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts