Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I was bored today [:D]

How much does your equipment weigh in at?

I still ride with a full leather suit (damn its warm) but I think after weighing everthing its time to go with a lighter suit. [V]

Jacket, pants, boots and helmet weighed in at a wopping 24 lbs!

Jacket and pants weighed in at 14 lbs.

Add my 230lbs to this and we've got a serious problem[:0]

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by bigwilly
[br]Where are you going?
Trailering to Beausejour first, then riding to Lac du Bonnet, up to Pine Falls then across to Bird Lake and possibly down through the Whiteshell (depending if they got snow) and back. Seven of us starting first thing in the morning. Estimating 300 mile ride tomorrow.[:D]

So you see why these little things, like extra weight are a concern [:p]

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
me = 145lbs
clothes and stuff = 10lbs
sled = 450lbs

Maybe that's why I do ok in drag races, I got no mass in my setup :)

-Dean

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Originally posted by xc700_02
[br]
Trailering to Beausejour first, then riding to Lac du Bonnet, up to Pine Falls then across to Bird Lake and possibly down through the Whiteshell (depending if they got snow) and back. Seven of us starting first thing in the morning. Estimating 300 mile ride tomorrow.[:D]

So you see why these little things, like extra weight are a concern [:p]
Last year me and pman along with some other guys trailered to Lac du Bonnet on April 7th for one last ride. We drove to Bird lake got some gas and eats and drove around on the lakes for most of the afternoon then returned to Lac du Bonnet then we trailered home. It was a long day and it didn't help that the time change was that day too. 7:00am to 11:00pm is long but when 7:00 am is really 6:00am it seems a lot longer. Be sure to tell us how the trails are [:D]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts