Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how much trail passes cost in everyones area.[:D]

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh i forgot, in woodstock New Brunswick a taril permit costs 150 dollars, OUCH! It costed me about 300 dollars just to get my sled on the trail this winter and its 13 years old.

·
Registered
567 Posts
bullcrap that gotta suck mine only costs 15 plus a buck for search and rescue.

·
Registered
328 Posts
you don't need a trail pass here or anything but the initial registration of it when its new. To join a sled club though is 75/person or 85 for a couple and kids are 5 dollars.

·
Registered
614 Posts
If you buy one today in Ontario it'll cost you $170.00 cdn. I hear its going up again next year?

·
Registered
366 Posts
i paid 55.00 but after december 1 they go up to 75. But the trails suck!

Rich

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
for sled registration in Wisconsin if you just bought the sled then it is 35 dollars and 5% tax of what you paid for the sled. Renewal is $30 dollars but its in 2 year intervals. 30$ for 2 years.

·
Registered
226 Posts
FYI
Michigan Trail Pass: $20.00 USD. But, if they are used only on private property, ya don't need one. Also, if you use your sled only on frozen public waterways, ya don't need one.
They're good for one year from October 1st until September 30th of the following year.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
yeah in Ontario its 170... It cost a little over 700$ just to ride this year, and to make it legal. then repairs and gas... This is getting way to expensive!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Indyman is right. In New Brunswick the trailpasses are $150 after Dec 15 ($100 before the 15th). Not to mention that registration almost doubled this year to $42, i think is is. Yup, gotta say, its an expensive sport!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
HAHA I wish they were free, and I was a multi billionare!!!

·
Registered
892 Posts
MN, no trail passes. Just need the $53.00 3 year registration. Plus a stud sticker if you are running them.

·
Registered
312 Posts
so i guess here in Quebec we get screwed over with EVERYTHING ,, the gas is the 2nd most EXPENSIVE spot in Canada,, The taxes are the HIGHEST of all provinces and godam,, even the trail passes are expensive , 180+ tax
Why the hell am i living here again????
oh yeah ,, the women :))))))))))

·
Registered
312 Posts
yeah moved from NB were i'm originaly from , then went to Kentucky ,, and now currently in the Ottawa area ,, heheh believe me man ,, i will be back in NB if it's the last thing i do , hehe you think i'm gona stay here in QUEBEC, ehheh you got to be crazzy , ehheh lol no offence to any quebecers here on this site , heheh

·
Registered
5 Posts
MI $20 !! WI $30 for 2yrs!!! MI $53 for 2yrs!!! Here in NH its $78/yr with a $30 discount if you belong to a club but most club memberships are $25 to $30 anyway. These other states have way more miles of trail but reg.is way less!! Oh well I guess it could be worse(like in canada).

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
in nova scotia its 69 and after dec 15 its 89

1 - 19 of 19 Posts