Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 XC 700 45th Anniverary Edition with 500 actual miles on it. It also has a cobra windshield and an MBRP can on it. Does anybody have a rough estimate of what I could get for this thing? I will try to get pictures up but the thing is in great shape.

[attachment=51223]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Very nice sled...especially with only 500 miles on it. I am not sure about $5-6 grande, just because of the market right now. I would put it in the $4500 range. Clutch it, shave the heads, some nice pipes and some better shocks and you have on updated sled, that would rip for sure.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking of putting in upgrades but I would like to get something a little newer and something with a long track. I think I will list it at $4500, if anybody knows anybody looking for an AWESOME let them know about this one[:D]

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
$3500 is probably more like it...unfortunately. Guy I know is selling an '01 Edge 600-VES, Reverse, M-10 with about 350 miles for around $4000. The age is going to kill it, I still like it though! [:)]

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah that's what I was afraid of that is why I want to get rid of it now...it has 196 studs and it has the electronic adjustable shock on it...it is an awesome sled!!

[attachment=51058]
[attachment=51057]

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
in ohio its probably worth about 2700-3500, but i just hit jackpot and found one for 2000, but i have to sell my sled first, i know the guy and he said i have a month to decide so im not sure what im going to do, if i dont get it my brothers getting it but i have first dibs on it

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is an amazing deal how many miles does it have on it? The only reason I want more for mine is because it has 500 miles on it, that is basically brand new.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I'd say your sled is worth $3600.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you guys for the info...I really appreciate this hopefully I can sell this thing. If anybody knows someone looking for a great sled send them my way. Just leave me a post right now i'm asking $4200 obo but I will listen to ANY offers. Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Stick ves cylinders and possibly an slp single pipe/can combo on there and you'll be updated. But $4k tops for it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts