Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so now that the season is coming to a close, and the High School Basketball tournament is approaching on Minnesota, time to play John Dee forecasters and "guess" how much Snow the Snow Gods will drop on us during the month of March..........

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
It's hard to say, I hope it's about another 2 feet though!

I'm going to put in a guess at 4-6 inches and a lot of wind.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I'm going to say 18 inches, but that's for the Iron Range. It's going to be diff in other areas. Isn't that right 2Sewings (see ya lurking)

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
polaris1man said:
With SOB weather, will have to start mowing the lawn!!!
You can mow the lawn this weekend while I'm tearing up the LTV power lines and logging roads.[:D][:D][:D]

I say 8 to 10 inches on the first storm then 4 to 6 on the last storm.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
ultrawillie said:
I'm going to say 18 inches, but that's for the Iron Range. It's going to be diff in other areas. Isn't that right 2Sewings (see ya lurking)
Hey Ultrawillie, aren't most of you Range boys used to measuring how for down you dig down not what piles up on the surface[:D] Gotta give ya crap ya know[thumb]

My prediction is 16-20 for the month in the Isabella area, I'll be lucky to get one last ride in this season[xx(]

·
Registered
222 Posts
well as for us in the cities...i have no hope :(
but i really hope anywhere an hour or so outside the cities gets some
Im saying there will be 6-8 inches anywhere from hinckley on up

·
Registered
118 Posts
yep i heard 6 feet give or take a few inches

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Its over! 40's all week here in the cities.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
The snow we currently have is F-ed. My yard is all honeycombed and the all the dog crap is starting to surface. But c'mon guys...it's March in MN...we usually get at least one good dumper in March. Everyone I know is putting their stuff away already, I guess they got their fill, me, NEVER!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Once the ground starts to thaw the fat lady is singing!It would have to be a significant amount of snow.I will keep the fingers crossed though.[thumb]

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
The snow we currently have is F-ed. My yard is all honeycombed and the all the dog crap is starting to surface. But c'mon guys...it's March in MN...we usually get at least one good dumper in March. Everyone I know is putting their stuff away already, I guess they got their fill, me, NEVER!
Your 100% right on the money. At least one or two more rips for March.
I have mine on stand by, while the rest of the pussys are putting theirs away.[thumb]

·
Registered
222 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
Amen to that. i can never get enough of that two stroke smell in the morning

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
50 degree temps over the weekend, ridiculous, ditches are showing Water in them, trails are shot. Well, got MX86 and ****** in the back 40 for some 1/4 miler drags on the Gen 2 SKS700's. Both of them look like they're sh**in their pants b4 launch!! BTW, who ever got the hole shot won the race, got to love it!!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, Rain today, and now the boaters are out in the ditches, trolling motors rev'd up, catching crappies!!!! All the Snow should be gone by the weekend, talking 50's again

1 - 20 of 25 Posts