Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the most aamount of so you can remember falling at one time?

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
I remember as a kid getting over 10ft in about 3 days. Drifts higher than telephone poles in places. Last year we had over 4ft in 2 days.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You guys are so lucky!! The most i remeber is 22" in 1999 x-mas eve

·
Registered
548 Posts
the most we had was our last ride cause it melted so fast and there was like 28`` i think

·
Registered
168 Posts
Originally posted by Bobinwi
[br]i cant remember. damn it sucks getting old
Yea, I agree. and im only 21!

Cant really think of the most Ive seen at one time. I just remember a day of having a couple feet by now easy. While we JUST got some snow to start the season.

·
Registered
757 Posts
7 feet in 2002 it was the most snow ive ever seen.....(buffalo) didnt have a good sled then. my dads truck was under snow on the way home from work.(2500 hd)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I remember the 1997 blizzard that came through are area. I don't know how much snow we got but there was a drift that touched the gutter on our house and more drifts about that size to.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i member back like 2 years, at the lake we awoke and we couldnt see the ice-road anymore it had snowed so much, and the guy who plows the road, his truck wasnt strong enough to push all the snow, so they had to hire a back hoe. it was like 3feet.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
a few years ago about 14" in one night

·
Registered
541 Posts
White Juan, '03, 93cm in about 24 hrs.

·
Registered
364 Posts
when i was a kid and living in grayling michigan i remember getting 8-9 every night for a week

1 - 15 of 15 Posts