Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a little 2000 Polaris trailblazer 250; it looks like a Polaris tester, it has no stickers, scrambler head lights and speed-O off something else with “paint test” on one of the wheels. It runs good but I need more power (don’t we all?). First of all, how much should I see for engine compression and what else could I do to make a little low end power?

Beer does a body good

·
Registered
134 Posts
you could probably start with a pipe...and a piston kit...how much u pay for the 4 wheeler??

Duct tape the only real solution

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking of a clutch kit, pipe and K&N air filter from Hot Seat Performance but wanted to make sure I have a healthy engine before I start adding go-go parts. I paid $800 bucks for it.

Beer does a body good

·
Registered
134 Posts
all u paid was $800...not bad at all...u putting a full exhaust on it or just a canister??...good luck with it..maybe some maier plastic would eb good if plastic is bad

Duct tape the only real solution

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it was a good deal! (I love dumb people) I’ll probably go the whole way with the new exhaust. The plastic finders and seat are all good with a few scratches and stuff (nothing big).

Beer does a body good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts