Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the Snowmobile USA show this weekend....twice. It looks like NO ONE is carrying or selling parts for the good ole' Arctic Cat triple. I mention the letters "ZRT"...and most look at me like..."oh, um, yeah...we used to carry parts for those...but I don't think we have anything....." BLAH!!!!

What do you guys think? Should I trade this thing in for a ZR 900 or what?? Yanks me off because I just bought the sled last year.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
NO! keep it! What exactly were you looking for?

NO FOREST FAIRIES(SKIERs)
BURN GAS SLEDS KICK AZZ!

TRIPLE-THE ONLY CHOICE!!!!!
'00 Indy Triumph
'93 XLT 580
'78 Arctic Cat Jag 3000

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
All kinds of stuff at:

www.blackmagicracing.com

Check out the 2003 online catalog.....

NO FOREST FAIRIES(SKIERs)
BURN GAS SLEDS KICK AZZ!

TRIPLE-THE ONLY CHOICE!!!!!
'00 Indy Triumph
'93 XLT 580
'78 Arctic Cat Jag 3000

·
Registered
243 Posts
You should be able to find lots of stuff for that motor. Tell us what you are looking for and maybe we can help.

You don't have to believe everything you think!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It wasn't anything major this weekend...I am getting a clutch kit and gears from a local shop this week (thank god for them...they can help out on actual needs)

...but just looking for things like windscreens, Pipes, some dress up items...etc... Like I said ...nothing major, but it seemed everyone was pushing the big twins down our throats.....

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
You are not alone in your feelings. I am feeling the same with my XCR800, but don't dispair, we still got the best engines. Soon all these twin guys will feel like us as everybody switches to 4-stroke. I am able to find accessories and parts okay, but nobody is interested in the XCR anymore. Not much time invested by the go-fast people anymore either.

Reasonable people adapt to the world around them....Unreasonable people try to change it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
well if you guys are up for finding people tings, hook me up with a decent clutch kit or performance mods for my 99 670 HO

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Try this:

http://www.erlandsonperformance.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=EPI&Category_Code=ckits

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
167 Posts
dont fear blackmagic has a bunch of cool stuff for your triple, but i kind know what your sayin about people are only sellin parts for whats hot at the moment, right now its the firecats, but in a few years from now they may be on the outs for parts, hey i will warn you to keep an eye on the clutch side cyl on that zrt, a good set of temp gagues may be a good investment, that cyl has a tendency to run hot and have had some seizures, now im not trying to scare you but my friend fixes sleds for a living and has seen a bunch of A/C triples where this has happened, just wanted to warn you to watch that, heck you think its hard to find parts for a zrt try to find parts for my 87 jag!, i almost always have to shop sled scrap yards!

if its not a CAT, then it must be a dog!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts