Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the Snowmobile USA show this weekend....twice. It looks like NO ONE is carrying or selling parts for the good ole' Arctic Cat triple. I mention the letters "ZRT"...and most look at me like..."oh, um, yeah...we used to carry parts for those...but I don't think we have anything....." BLAH!!!!

What do you guys think? Should I trade this thing in for a ZR 900 or what?? Yanks me off because I just bought the sled last year.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
NO! keep it! What exactly were you looking for?

NO FOREST FAIRIES(SKIERs)
BURN GAS SLEDS KICK AZZ!

TRIPLE-THE ONLY CHOICE!!!!!
'00 Indy Triumph
'93 XLT 580
'78 Arctic Cat Jag 3000

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
All kinds of stuff at:

www.blackmagicracing.com

Check out the 2003 online catalog.....

NO FOREST FAIRIES(SKIERs)
BURN GAS SLEDS KICK AZZ!

TRIPLE-THE ONLY CHOICE!!!!!
'00 Indy Triumph
'93 XLT 580
'78 Arctic Cat Jag 3000

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It wasn't anything major this weekend...I am getting a clutch kit and gears from a local shop this week (thank god for them...they can help out on actual needs)

...but just looking for things like windscreens, Pipes, some dress up items...etc... Like I said ...nothing major, but it seemed everyone was pushing the big twins down our throats.....

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
You are not alone in your feelings. I am feeling the same with my XCR800, but don't dispair, we still got the best engines. Soon all these twin guys will feel like us as everybody switches to 4-stroke. I am able to find accessories and parts okay, but nobody is interested in the XCR anymore. Not much time invested by the go-fast people anymore either.

Reasonable people adapt to the world around them....Unreasonable people try to change it.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Try this:

http://www.erlandsonperformance.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=EPI&Category_Code=ckits

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
167 Posts
dont fear blackmagic has a bunch of cool stuff for your triple, but i kind know what your sayin about people are only sellin parts for whats hot at the moment, right now its the firecats, but in a few years from now they may be on the outs for parts, hey i will warn you to keep an eye on the clutch side cyl on that zrt, a good set of temp gagues may be a good investment, that cyl has a tendency to run hot and have had some seizures, now im not trying to scare you but my friend fixes sleds for a living and has seen a bunch of A/C triples where this has happened, just wanted to warn you to watch that, heck you think its hard to find parts for a zrt try to find parts for my 87 jag!, i almost always have to shop sled scrap yards!

if its not a CAT, then it must be a dog!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.