Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Pickup some mequiars clay bar, and quick detailer(or soapy water)
it'll make short work of it, follow the directions and keep it lubed.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by XCRacer440
[br]Gas.
Won't gas make the plastic fade?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
soapy water, and a scotch brite pad on the belly pan, I don't recommend a scotch brite pad to be used on the hood though!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br]
Originally posted by XCRacer440
[br]Gas.
Won't gas make the plastic fade?
dilute it with water in a 50/50 mix and rely more on elbow grease than the gas and it shouldn't cause any problems.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Looks like you have more than paint issues with that finish already. Have you thought about sanding and painting the panels?

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Presure washer, i bought a quad 2 years ago from he insurance acution for cheap but it was spray painted green spent 40 bucks at the car wash and it was clean no more green!!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
i have a powerwasher and it worked fine. Make sure the surface is cleaned off before u do it.

P.S Nice black handgaurds Prox J i didn't like the red silver ones. [:p]
Originally posted by proxJ
[br]Presure washer, i bought a quad 2 years ago from he insurance acution for cheap but it was spray painted green spent 40 bucks at the car wash and it was clean no more green!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Carb cleaner works well to take over spray like that off.

·
Registered
615 Posts
could try oven cleaner too.
i used it to take pinstriping off just after you spray it on and whip it off, make sure you use soap and water to clean the area right away. i dunno if you leave it on long enough if it will eat the finish off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts